Final Camera-ready Paper Submission
Once authors get the final notification about papers they are invited to prepare the final version. All papers presented at SEA-STEM 2021 will be published in IEEE Xplore. For that reason upon final notification about the accepted papers,
authors are invited to resubmit the full paper by October 15, 2021 using IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure compatibility with IEEE Xplore´s formatting. Guidelines for final submission, the final version of accepted papers for oral presentations at the conference need to be prepared as follows:
1. Before creating your PDF, please add the following copyright notice to the footer of the first page of your document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is :
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is :
978-1-6654-1680-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is :
978-1-6654-1680-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all authors papers, the copyright notice is :
978-1-6654-1680-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
As a reference, you can use the paper template (please check the copyright notice in the footer of the first page) or browse the IEEE Xplore database for previous conference publications.
2. Create a PDF version of your paper using the IEEE PDF eXpress tool. In order to generate the PDF-file, proceed to the link: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2
- If you are a first-time user, click on the tab new users and enter the conference ID code 53614X. Then enter your email address and set a password.
- If you are already registered in PDF eXpress (previous conference submissions via PDF eXpress) then login, enter your password and enter the conference ID 53614X.
For each conference paper, click on “create new title”, enter the title of the paper and upload your Word file. Upon successful completion, you will receive an email with your converted PDF-file or in the case that an incompatibility was detected, a report detailing why it failed will be sent to you. In this case, please correct the indicated problems and resubmit the Word document.
3. After uploading the final camera-ready paper, please continue to complete the on-line Electronic IEEE Copyright Form.
4. Use the EDAS conference system to upload your full paper PDF (created with IEEE PDF eXpress) and the on-line Electronic IEEE Copyright Form. Therefore, login to your user account and upload the files in the section: Your Submissions.